Within the Faculty/Department, you will take part to the teaching, research and service activities. More precisely:
The application file must include:
- a detailed CV,
- a letter of motivation,
- the UNamur application form (https://www.unamur.be/universite/jobs/formulaires/formulaire-de-candidat...).
- a teaching project (2-4 pages) reflecting the different learning approaches that will be used in the bachelor and in the master courses.
- a detailed short-, middle- and long-term research project (5-10 pages) specifying the potential interactions with UNamur Research groups
- a complete list of publications
- a list of reference persons
Must be emailed to the director of the human resource department at email@example.com by 31st January at the latest.
Biological sciences › Biology
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
4 - 10
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Biological sciences: PhD or equivalent
In order to be eligible for this application, you must:
You have the following skills:
|Title||Full time Assistant Professor in Molecular microbiology (M/F)|
|Employer||University of Namur|
|Job location||rue de Bruxelles 61, B-5000 Namur|
|Published||December 4, 2020|
|Application deadline||January 31, 2021|
|Job types||Assistant / Associate Professor  |
|Fields||Ecology,   Bioinformatics,   Molecular Biology,   Microbiology,   Cell Biology,   Parasitology,   Bacteriology  |