In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics, System Integration Technologies and Embedded Systems.
SAL – a great place to research.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible of chemical processing equipment’s for small-scale R&D purpose
- Responsibility for wet bench equipment in the cleanroom incl. maintenance, definition of etching process, process quality control, ordering and handling of the chemicals.
- Training and assistance of cleanroom users for photolithography and wet-etching applications according to safety regulations, verification of compliance with rules/regulations.
- Responsible to prepare documentation and implement actions.
- Collaborates with other cleanroom process engineers or users to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment reliability, review process flows, and minimize equipment downtime.
- M.S. in Chemistry or related engineering fields.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in chemistry, various wet etching processes, resist coating tools, metrology, design of experiments, statistical process control, and data analysis methodologies.
- Good knowledge and practical and professional experience with the maintenance of cleanroom wet-bench and chemicals handling.
- Experience in diverse microfabrication technology is a plus.
- Autonomous, well organized and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural team.
- Oral and written communication skills in German and English.
- Start of your employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 53.382.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) excluding bonus and depending on your experience and skills.
- Home Office possible.
- € 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / € 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee..
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.