AGC Glass Europe offers challenging, and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international glass company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity with more than 50.000 employees worldwide. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field.
Our passion is glass. Glass creates emotion by connecting people with their environment. Could it connect us with you?
The Company: AGC Glass Europe
- European branch of the AGC group, based in Belgium.
- Produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction industry, the automotive industry and various high-tech applications.
- 14.000 employees.
- 18 float glass lines, 10 automotive glass processing centers and more than 100 distribution-processing units in Europe.
AGC’s Technovation Centre (Gosselies, Belgium)
- Centralises research, engineering and IP activities in Gosselies.
- 300 employees (200 researchers).
- Three missions : technological innovation, technical assistance and scientific advice for which the R&D centre is developing high-tech glass products.
AGC’s Technovation Centre is recruiting a RESEARCHER (physics, material sciences, chemistry) / PROJECT MANAGER TO WORK ON INTEGRATION OF PHOTOVOLTAIC INTO AUTOMOTIVE SUNROOFS.
Be part of the CAR-EVOLUTION. The Automotive sector is in full turnaround. The advent of the autonomous car will dramatically reshape the way people interact with vehicles, the future design of roads and cities. Glass has a major role to play. Come and experience the excitement and challenges of industrial research in one of Europe’s largest glass R&D Centres.
YOU AT THE TECHNOVATION CENTRE – AUTOMOTIVE TRANSFORMATION DEPARTMENT
You will be located at AGC’s Technovation Centre close to Brussels (Belgium). Together with 300 researchers, engineers and technicians, you will experience how AGC seeks to :
The Automotive Transformation team (40 people) is organised into 3 departments, from project management to prototyping to product validation. It focuses mainly on new product developments for the OEM.
YOUR MISSION (definite term contract)
We are looking for a researcher with project leading skills to deal with the integration of photovoltaics into a sunroof application. More specifically
YOUR SCIENTIFIC PROFILE
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
You have much more to offer than your technical skills. You are an allrounder and recognize yourself in the following:
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
|Title||Researcher Automotive Photovoltaic Sunroof|
|Employer||AGC Glass Europe|
|Job location||Rue Louis Blériot 12, 6041 Gosselies|
|Published||December 15, 2020|
|Job types||Researcher  |
|Fields||Materials Engineering,   Civil Engineering,   Materials Chemistry,   Surface Chemistry,   Automotive Engineering,   Materials Physics,   Photonics  |